Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stuffed chicken


Last Sunday I bought some thinly sliced chicken breasts and decided to make some stuffed, baked chicken.

I got myself all set up and ready to stuff some chicken! You can use whatever you want... I settled on 3 varieties--
1- Ham + mustard + cheese
2- Bacon + greens + cheese
3- Tomato sauce + pepperoni + parm cheese

I just set my chicken breasts out, had my foil and skewers handy and just put the ingredients in the middle and rolled them up! I stuffed them in foil then poked them with a skewer to keep it all together... threw them in a baking dish and called it a day. 350F for 30 minutes, or until chicken is booked.

Tip-- I had thick-sliced bacon and I microwaved it for 2-3 minutes first just to get it a little cooked... It takes a long time for the inside of the chicken breast to heat up- and I wasn't sure the bacon would cook thoroughly by itself. I'd recommend just cooking your bacon all the way, and then stuffing it.


Foil + skewer



Finished! I made about 8 of these bad boys for the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment