Thursday, January 23, 2014

Three meals for week 3

I realized I never posted what we were going to eat... so in retrospect...

This week we ate:

Dinner/ Lunches:
1. PaleOMG Pizza Spaghetti Pie

This was enough food for Monday-Thursday.... but we both went out for dinner on Wednesday, and we're going out tomorrow too... so, this was a pretty light week on cooking. I had a short rib recipe ready to go..but it's gonna have to wait til next week.

I mean... the fish tacos were my favorite tasting dish, but the pizza spaghetti pie was AWESOME and easy (minus the stabbing). I highly recommend making that one-- I feel like kids would even eat that stuff... it's just spot on.


1. PaleOMG Pizza Spaghetti Pie (recipe on link)





...but we decided THIS recipe is better...



GET IN MA BELLY, FISH TACOS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment